express-helpline is the most recommended homework answer website.
Hundreds of Experts/Tutors are online 24/7.

Question (Category: Australia Law)
HI, if I am bankropt ( in debt les then $50 000), can I still keep my passport ,travel oversees, stay or live out of Australia longer then 2-3 years, somewere in Europe ,start a new job ,life, without consequences, because I was told ,that, nobody will chase or check me my(oversees) accounts ,onse, when I am oversees.Thank you. Optional Information:State/Country: Australia

Answer by Steve G. (Purchased 4 times and rated )

Expert Steve G has answered this question. Download the answer (1 Word .doc file). The file will be sent to your email. If you encounter any problem while downloading, email our expert at>

Email id :

Express HelpLine
Express HelpLine